Last updated 27th July 2022
Our contact details:
Name: Polychromatic LTD
By visiting https://www.polychromatic.io, you are trusting us with your personal information. This policy explains exactly which information we collect, and how it is used. If you have any questions regarding the use of your personal information, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The type of personal information we collect
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics that you disclose to us (for example, name and contact details) when completing our contact form, or by emailing email@example.com
- Automatically collected information (details about browsers, devices and geolocation information). This information is used purely for analytical purposes, to optimise the operation of our services. This information is collected via Google Analytics
How we get the personal information and why we have it
- Completing the contact form on our website (https://www.polychromatic.io)
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org directly
- Social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Facebook
- Carry out vital communication in order to provide our services
- Deliver our services to you
- Respond to enquiries (for example, if the user has completed our contact form at polychromatic.io, or has emailed us directly)
- Measure the success of marketing material (e.g. using web analytics). We will not use personal information without your consent
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
- We have a contractual obligation
- We have a legal obligation
- We have a vital interest
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep contact information such as names, phone numbers and email addresses for as long as necessary in order to fulfil the business needs outlined in this policy.
Information provided via our contact form will be stored on Netlify, who provide our contact form integration. Emails sent to us regarding our services (along with any personal information within them) will be stored on the OX mail platform.
We will then dispose your information by deleting it from our contact form provider, and our business email inbox once there is no longer a necessary business need to store it.
We keep analytical information such as cookies for as long as we have a legitimate business need. This information is stored via Google Analytics and anonymised until the information is no longer required, at which point it will be deleted.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access
You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal Information
Your right to erasure
You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances
Your right to restriction of processing
You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
Your right to object to processing
You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
Your right to data portability
You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk